GINO D’Acampo is hosting his very own ITV dating show with a difference.
Set in Sardinia, Gino’s Cooking Up Love will help singletons find romance through food.
What is Gino’s Cooking Up Love and how does it work?
Gino D’Acampo believes that food is the key to finding love, his great-grandparents, grandparents, his parents, and he himself found true love through a shared love of food.
Now, the celebrity is inviting six food-loving singletons to the beautiful island of Sardinia, to help them find love the Italian way: through cooking and eating spectacular food.
Gino is opening the doors to his very own cookery school, where the students will meet and cook alongside each other in the hope of igniting passion in the kitchen.
As well as hopefully ‘cooking up love’, the students will also get the chance to venture out together on day excursions and visiting some locations across the island.
And, to spice things up, Gino adds three more students into the mix. Will too many cooks spoil the broth, or will they find a romantic spark?
The series climaxes with a final dinner hosted by Gino as we find out the answer to the big question – “can love be found through food?”
Who is taking part in Gino’s Cooking Up Love?
The show kicks off with three of Gino’s students, and slowly increases to nine.
They will be paired with each other to see if sparks fly.
The main three main cooking students are:
- Chloe, 40, from Cardiff, who is a Project Manager.
- Kevin, 51, from West Yorkshire, who is a Financial Advisor.
- Keye, 30, from London, who is a Marketing Manager.
Gino pairs then pairs them up with three more cooking students:
- Chloe with Tom, 44, from Newcastle, who is a Project Coordinator.
- Kevin with Justina, 42 from Cardiff, who is a Civil Servant
- Keye with Andy, 37, from Leamington Spa, who is is a District Manager
In episode 2 Gino brings in additional students for them to meet, and pairs them with:
- Kevin with Alison, 48, from Manchester, who is a University Lecturer.
- Chloe with Mark, 43, from Cambridgeshire, who is a Building Surveyor
- Keye with Matt, 30, from London, who is a Managing Director
When is Gino’s Cooking Up Love on TV?
Gino’s Cooking Up Love is a two-part series that is on ITV.
It will air on December 7, 2022 and December 8, 2022 at 9pm.
You will also be able to watch this mini-series on ITVX.