Dublin, Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Online Dating Market Intelligence Report – Global Forecast to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Online Dating Market is projected to reach USD 6,447.72 million by 2027 from USD 4,086.17 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.89% during the forecast period.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across 7 major currencies – USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered as the forecast period.
- The Americas Online Dating Market size was estimated at USD 1,502.09 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 1,625.31 million in 2022, at a CAGR of 7.72% to reach USD 2,348.03 million by 2027.
- The Asia-Pacific Online Dating Market size was estimated at USD 1,192.29 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 1,307.37 million in 2022, at a CAGR of 8.19% to reach USD 1,913.11 million by 2027.
- The Europe, Middle East & Africa Online Dating Market size was estimated at USD 1,391.79 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 1,509.80 million in 2022, at a CAGR of 7.81% to reach USD 2,186.57 million by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
The report on online dating identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry. Understanding the potential customer group’s economies and geographies can help gain business acumen for better strategic decision-making. Our market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the players’ strategies in different verticals and helps the organization decide target audience. This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for your market plan.
This research report categorizes the online dating to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- General Online Dating Services
- Merging Online Dating Services
- Niche Online Dating Services
- Relationship Services
- 18 to 24 Years
- 25 to 34 Years
- 35 to 44 Years
- 45 to 54 Years
- 55 to 64 Years
- Non-Paid Online Dating Services
- Paid Online Dating Services.
- United States
- New York
- South Korea
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Company Usability Profiles:
- Bumble Inc.
- Clover Inc.
- Coffee Meets Bagel, Inc.
- Cupid Media Pty Ltd.
- Eharmony, Inc.
- EliteMate.com LLC
- Grindr LLC
- Happn SAS
- Love Group Global Ltd.
- Match Group, Inc.
- Spark Networks SE
- Tastebuds Media Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Online Dating Market, by Services
5. Online Dating Market, by Product
6. Online Dating Market, by Subscription
7. Online Dating Market, by Age Group
8. Online Dating Market, by Business Model
9. Company Usability Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sz4fnq