The theme of the next season will be: love and money.
I’m looking for people to share stories about:
- What it’s like to date someone whose background with money is different than your own.
- What it’s like to disclose to a potential partner that you have a LOT of credit card debt. Or student loan debt. Does it stop you from dating? Do you assume people you date will have debt?
- What happened when you came into unexpected money – or lost a lot of it.
- How you learned to talk about finances with someone, even when it was difficult.
- How wedding planning (and the cost of it all) changed or clarified priorities in a relationship.
- How money issues and philosophies caused a breakup – or didn’t.
- What it’s like to move in with someone (maybe before you’re ready) in a city where rents are SO expensive.
Stories can be told anonymously.
You can check out the most recent episode of the Love Letters podcast here.
Get a little love in your inbox!
Sign up for announcements, hand-picked letters, and more from the desk of Meredith Goldstein.