From the rise of dating apps to a global pandemic, finding romance has changed a lot over the past couple years. In today’s episode, we’re talking about what it’s like navigating Nashville’s dating scene with experts, local singles and bartenders.
But first, we’re joined by Tennessee Lookout senior reporter Anita Wadhwani and WPLN contributer Natasha Senjanovic to discuss the departure of the longtime executive director of the Tennessee Coalition to End Domestic and Sexual Violence.
- Anita Wadhwani, senior reporter at the Tennessee Lookout
- Natasha Senjanovic, freelance journalist and WPLN contributor
- Abigail Trozenski, Vanderbilt Ph.D. candidate who has written about how dating apps have changed due to COVID-19
- DaMarrus Miller, single and on the apps
- Desirée Arista, single and doesn’t care for the apps
- Katie Saddiq, manager and bartender at Rosemary & Beauty Queen
- Jenn Jackson, bartender at the Blue Aster